Meet Our Staff
Dr. Andrew Cooke was born and raised in Eustis, Florida before attending the University of Florida where he earned his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry. Immediately following, he attended the Florida State University College of Medicine in Tallahassee where he earned his doctorate of medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, and subsequently, a fellowship in allergy and immunology at the University of South Florida in Tampa. Dr. Cooke is double board-certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of the Florida State University College of Medicine and Assistant Professor of the University of Central Florida College of Medicine. He enjoys being back in his hometown community, spending time with his family, dancing, and watching sports of all varieties.
Associations and Committees
- Florida Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Society – Board Member
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology – Member
- American Medical Association – Florida Alternate Delegate
- Florida Medical Association – Board of Governors
- Young Physicians Section of the AMA – Delegate
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology Sports Exercise and Fitness committee – Vice Chair
- Orange County Medical Society – Board Member at Large
- The AAAAI – Leadership Project Committee Member
Kim Cooke is the business manager for Lake Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. She received her Bachelor of Arts from Siena Heights University in Adrian, Michigan before moving to Lake County in 1984. Kim has over twenty years of experience helping to run a medical office as office manager, biller, and coder while raising her three children, Andrew, Sarah, and Stephen. She spent three years abstracting medical data for a breast cancer research project at the University of New Mexico. Kim is a certified professional medical coder and also a certified dietary manager. She was on the stateside medical team working for Carnival Cruise Line, assisting people who became ill while traveling return to the United States. Kim feels her greatest achievement is her family, which now includes three children and their spouses, and six grandchildren.