- National Allergy Bureau Pollen And Mold Report – Tampa
- Urticaria and Angioedema Overview
- Choosing Wisely – 10 Things Physicians and Patients Should Question from the AAAAI
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology – The AAAAI has developed an extensive library of information in their center to help you learn more about allergic disease
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- World Allergy Organization
- Food Allergy Research & Education
- How Does the Immune System Work?
- How Does Asthma Work?
- Why Do People Have Seasonal Allergies?
- The Immune System Explained
Publications by Dr. Cooke
- Role of Biologics in Intractable Urticaria
- Biologics in Chronic Urticaria
- Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Trial of Dapsone in Antihistamine Refractory Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
- The Electronic Cigarette: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Inhalers: Techniques for Proper Use